EVENTS, DESIGN, STYLING, THEMING & HIRE
GLASGOW 01355 521325 - EDINBURGH 0131 516 5055
Blue Parrot launched the Bid-in service to Scotland in 2017, being the only Scottish based company to offer silent auction technology.
This means our team are on the ground, local and there to support you every step of the way to ensure you maximise fundraising at your event via silent auction.
Not only do our team have vast knowledge of working within the charity sector, they have over 20 years’ experience of the events industry and know how important it is to deliver a slick event. Our silent auction technology allows this and will not impact on your event, as it will be running seamlessly in the background.
How does it work?
The bid_in technology is a state-of-the-art engaging system. Rather than being a text based auction, it is very much picture based meaning it not only looks amazing but also draws guests’ attention to prizes and thus generates more bids. It also eliminates the need to have the actual prize at the venue, as guests see exactly what they are bidding on through the device itself.
Our costs are very transparent, there are no hidden costs and we promise you % of the prize profit. We can manage your raffle and live auction via the site with secure payments through the device.
Our account manager, Emma, will be delighted to meet you for a coffee to show you the system and chat over your event needs. Not only do we focus on maximising fundraising at your events, customer service and relations are a key factor in our business. A face to face meeting allows this relationship to start – we are here to facilitate your event and make it easier for you to raise money for your charity or cause.
So why choose Bid_in Scotland?
- We are local meaning face to face meetings and closer support for your event. Customer service is at the forefront.
- Bid_in Scotland want to help you maximise your fundraising and have transparency on all costs & prizes
- We have a fantastic catalogue of prizes which is updated weekly and is shown in real time – all prizes are on a sale or return basis
- You are not obligated to take any of our prizes – this would not affect any costs as we make no profit on the prizes
- State of the art, user friendly system
- Secure payments made directly through the device
Some of our current clients…
We would be delighted to chat over your event, please contact Emma Bashford, Account Manager on 0775 380 2853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org